Officials estimate that the direct connection may save more than one millisecond in one-way latency between Frankfurt and central London, compared to existing microwave routes that connect Frankfurt to NYSE's Basildon datacenter or Equinix's datacenter campus in Slough, from where trading firms located in central London rather than co-located at those locations would need to run data over fiber from there.
"Interxion in London is a very important place to locate trading equipment. It has some ma
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management