Miller joins USAM from Bloomberg, where he was a strategic sales executive for the vendor's Enterprise Content and Distribution business, prior to which he was vice president of strategic account sales at NYSE Technologies, where USAM founder and chief executive Feargal O'Sullivan held various roles before founding USAM, including global head of sales, global head of alliances and vice president of platform development.
Before NYSE, Miller served as director of sales for multiple startup technol
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?