Redline clients will now be able to access data from eSpeed’s electronic markets in T-Bills, T-Notes, T-Bonds, and US Treasury floating-rate notes alongside global market data from over 130 other venues. Redline normalizes and delivers the data—from Nasdaq’s full depth multicast ITCH feed—to clients’ automated trading applications via its InRush API.
“Through this collaboration, Redline clients can now benefit from Nasdaq eSpeed’s support for low-latency connectivity and the ability to drill do
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?