Brittan has served as chief technology officer and global head of platform within Thomson Reuters' Financial and Risk (F&R) division since May 2011, which includes leading product development for the Eikon market data desktop, the Thomson Reuters Elektron global real-time data collection and distribution network, Big Data content and analytics, portfolio analytics, risk analytics, electronic trading, and mobile applications.
In a notification to staff, David Craig, head of F&R, said that the div
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?