In December, Quincy's sister company, microwave network provider McKay Brothers, completed its UK millimeter wave network with a new Point of Presence (POP) adjacent to the London Stock Exchange in central London.
Quincy can now leverage McKay's network to provide microwave-delivered market data between key London markets─including Equinix's LD4 location in Slough; LCH in the London Docklands, which houses Thomson Reuters' matching engine; Interxion in central London; ICE Liffe and Euronext in B
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?