MDQ will enable clients to detect and receive alerts on market data quality issues, providing real-time actionable insights at the individual instrument and field level. MDQ triggers the alerts if price volatility or the time between ticks exceeds normal expectations, or if the bid or offer price stops ticking, allowing users to immediately access actionable insight and quickly stem the flow of stale data to algorithmic trading systems. This will help users avoid off-market pricing or flawed tra
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?