The deal will enable FactSet to provide institutional customers with increased pre-trade transparency in the fixed income markets so they can evaluate portfolios in real time and make better informed trading decisions.
"We are delighted to be working with FactSet to improve transparency into bond pricing and liquidity risk management for their clients," says Bill Gartland, senior director of Interactive Data in a statement.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?