Installed in clients' datacenters or Amazon Web Services cloud instance, the File Inventory module creates inventories and catalogues of file profiles for files stored on servers, storage area networks, and cloud data storage.
Clients can then search, subscribe to and access data from the files via web interfaces and APIs.
TickSmith chief executive Francis Wenzel says the module makes it easy for users and applications to "explore, request and access" the "valuable content" held in millions of a
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?