Pearlstine─who was previously chief content officer at Time, and held the same role at Bloomberg from 2008 to 2013, also spent 11 years as editor in chief of Time, and as managing editor and executive editor of The Wall Street Journal─will be tasked with expanding the vendor's small existing news team by adding another 100 staff over the next three to six months, including 25 journalists and 75 developers "who are passionate about news," says Money.Net chief executive Morgan Downey. Pearlstine a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?