Rhodes joined Morningstar in September with responsibility for the vendor's data operations and technology strategy, including data collection, processing and storage.
He was previously partner and chief technology officer at Rocaton Investment Advisors, prior to which he spent 13 years at IBM in a number of roles, including senior technical staff member for advanced financial modeling solutions, master inventor, and IT architect.
At Rocaton, he oversaw the creation of a creation of an applica
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?