Dutch company information provider Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing has partnered with Zurich-based ESG (environmental, social and governance) risk data provider RepRisk to provide clients with enriched ESG company data.
RepRisk will integrate its ESG risk analytics and metrics into Bureau van Dijk's Orbis database, which holds details of more than 200 million private and public companies, including detailed financials, corporate ownership structures, directors and managers, and mergers and acquisitions data. "In turn, extracts of Bureau van Dijk's company ownership information enrich our existing dataset in the...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership