Société Général has partnered with Asian investment research and analysis marketplace Smartkarma to provide third-party independent Asian equity research to its clients worldwide.
SocGen clients will pay a subscription fee that gives them access to the entire Smartkarma platform, which provides access to over 100 investment insight firms, comprised of approximately 400 analysts. A pre-determined portion of the commission rate they pay the bank for trade execution will be allocated to fund the login to the platform. Under MiFID 2, the European Commission is preparing to introduce...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires