Of the myriad companies reporting their second quarter results this week, did anyone have bad news? It seems like revenues went up across the board: Reuters (12 percent for the first half), Thomson Financial (six percent) and Interactive Data Corp. (eight percent).
It is worthwhile looking at what drove those gains. Reuters, for example, benefited from the Telerate acquisition—though that will turn negative in the second half of the year—as well as a price increase and stronger revenue from r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?