In addition to this week's story about how Index Oasis, a vendor of a risk-assessment platform for financial advisors, is using on-demand index data from Xignite, we feature two stories about how research analysis providers are adopting new technologies to respond to demand for new ways of doing business.
London-based AQ Research is rolling out a new online platform, dubbed AQrex, for simplifying and streamlining the process by which buy-side firms procure broker research, by creating an online m
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management