As the summer heat and humidity come upon us, our thoughts turn to all things cool, such as air-conditioning, lemonade and snow. And as we remember last winter, we also recall some of the big stories of the last six months. Here’s our list, in no particular order:
· Reuters entering talks to buy Telerate. Rumors have swirled for a long time that this deal would happen, but it only now appears to actually be in the works. Both sides remain tight-lipped about the proceedings, but sources
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?