Read this before you choose a data streaming product. By Dave Sewell, partner, Citihub.
For a long time financial services firms have demanded the ability to push market information over the Internet to users on lightweight clients. That demand is rapidly increasing. Investment banks are delivering an increasing number of products through their banking portals. As a result, streaming product development is moving at a rapid pace. Using everyday Web protocols and Internet delivery, the potenti
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?