Users seem to consider news as an afterthought, choosing services more because of, say, certain functionality than because of the quality of the news. But news, of course, plays an important role in the market. Traders, for example, live and die by how the news affects the market.
But as Gabriella Stern, Dow Jones Newswires' senior editor in EMEA, pointed out at last year's Inside Market Data Europe conference, "… news is not a 'one-size-fits-all' business. What's hot for a forex trader is a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?