Using Adaptive Micro Auctions could not only produce more efficient exchange execution, but also substantially reduce the cost and burden of distributing market data, say Lars-Ivar Sellberg, product manager at Cinnober Financial Technology and Anders Mårtensson, trading and capital markets development at SEB Merchant Banking
With market participants still scrutinizing how market structures contributed to the May 6 "Flash Crash," a new market model, dubbed Adaptive Micro Auctions, could provide e
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?