In last week’s column, I discussed the importance of low-latency data, whether or not you’re active in low-latency trading. And this week’s news makes it hard for me to resist returning to the topic again. Now, I know some of our readers who deal in areas of pricing and data less impacted by latency sometimes feel like the redundant third guest on a date between the financial markets and latency...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Collier Joins iMeta In Sales Role
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data