In last week’s column, I discussed the importance of low-latency data, whether or not you’re active in low-latency trading. And this week’s news makes it hard for me to resist returning to the topic again. Now, I know some of our readers who deal in areas of pricing and data less impacted by latency sometimes feel like the redundant third guest on a date between the financial markets and latency...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters