For the complex and compute-intensive process of pricing sophisticated derivatives, assess your internal resources before investing in expensive compute farms, says Aleksey Maslov, senior associate at strategy and technology consultancy Lab49 In the last two decades, derivatives grew hugely in market share, volume, sophistication and customization, contributing to increased complexity of pricing...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution