For the complex and compute-intensive process of pricing sophisticated derivatives, assess your internal resources before investing in expensive compute farms, says Aleksey Maslov, senior associate at strategy and technology consultancy Lab49 In the last two decades, derivatives grew hugely in market share, volume, sophistication and customization, contributing to increased complexity of pricing...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business