At the World Financial Information Conference in San Francisco, Douglas Taylor of Burton-Taylor International Consulting and ISI Emerging Markets, explains that while emerging markets continue to outperform their Western counterparts, and data vendors' balance sheets appear to be in good shape, economic and regulatory concerns may result in another year of thrift at financial firms before they increase their data budgets and return to investing in new content and tools.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Reconciliation Platform — SmartStream Technologies
- Incapture Taps USAM to Grow Developer Data Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions