Today’s news is full of the same message—austerity, tough decisions about spending priorities, and cost cutting. In this cash-strapped environment, you would also expect scrutiny of the costs associated with analytics. But surprisingly, in-house pricing applications and the teams that develop them are under the radar when it comes to basic “build-or-buy” benefit analysis.
All financial institutions need customized pricing and analytics using real-time data, with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters oft
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?