In the current economic environment, when it comes to analytics, the buy-versus-build debate should be a no-brainer, says Martin Stevens, director of professional services and support at UK-based pricing software vendor Kalahari.
Today’s news is full of the same message—austerity, tough decisions about spending priorities, and cost cutting. In this cash-strapped environment, you would also expect scrutiny of the costs associated with analytics. But surprisingly, in-house pricing applications and the teams that develop them are under the radar when it comes to basic “build-or-buy” benefit analysis. All financial institutions...
- Solace Hiring Spree Bolsters Financial Focus
- Artivest Partners with BlackRock & Appoints New CCO
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016: Important Changes
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 37: CBOE-Bats Deal, Machine Learning for Social Media
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise