In the current economic environment, when it comes to analytics, the buy-versus-build debate should be a no-brainer, says Martin Stevens, director of professional services and support at UK-based pricing software vendor Kalahari.
Today’s news is full of the same message—austerity, tough decisions about spending priorities, and cost cutting. In this cash-strapped environment, you would also expect scrutiny of the costs associated with analytics. But surprisingly, in-house pricing applications and the teams that develop them are under the radar when it comes to basic “build-or-buy” benefit analysis. All financial institutions...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires