However, sourcing reliable equity market data in Middle Eastern countries can still prove challenging, which has hampered the creation of local Sharia-compliant equity indexes within the Gulf Cooperation Council. Imogen Dillon-Hatcher, managing director of FTSE Group for EMEA, describes the GCC market as a great opportunity, but says data quality has been a significant issue when constructing indexes. However, this traditionally opaque market is now beginning to open up, and "good data is be
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?