"Budget constraints are becoming a bigger factor... so it is becoming harder to meet expectations.... Sometimes you have to tell budget controllers that any more cuts will damage the business," Charles Hermans, head of market data management at HVB Group, told attendees.
"That's the huge conflict right now-budgets are going down, but there is more need for better-quality data," said Alexandra Balloff, global head of market data management at WestLB. "But I think situations like this make the
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?