Richard Man of BT GFS predicts that technology facelifts at Asian exchanges will address latency and capacity issues to attract high-frequency traders and direct buy-side participants, while Aite Group's Sang Lee demonstrates that a rising market, coupled with increased algorithmic trading, is set to produce a US-style volume hike in Japan.
Meanwhile, Keiren Harris sets his sights on China, and the country's efforts to open up its markets to attract foreign investors and vendors.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?