NEW YORK--As Inside Market Data was going to press last week, it was revealed that Bloomberg has filed suit against a former employee for embezzling millions of dollars from the company.
The suit accuses Joseph Menno, Jr., a former operations manager at Bloomberg's data collection center in Princeton, NJ, and six other people, including his brother John Menno, of setting up a scheme to markup invoices and pocket the difference.
A spokesperson for Bloomberg declined to comment. But according to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?