NEW YORK--Reuters' chief executive Peter Job and Dow Jones' chairman and chief executive officer Peter Kann, spoke to analysts and portfolio managers last week at a media conference hosted by PaineWebber.
According to sources at the meeting, the key points in Job's speech included the new cost control mode that Reuters is in. He alluded to the use of Internet technologies as a major factor in its plan to control costs, according to those present. He didn't go into more detail, however, other
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?