Banks and buy-side firms are still largely trying to achieve more with less when it comes to market data, with budgets remaining flat or decreasing, placing more pressure on data professionals to find ways to reduce spend and negotiate better deals with vendors, according to a panel of end-users at last week’s North American Financial Information Summit in New York.
“If anything, chief operating officers are looking to reduce spend, and we don’t have the authority to cut services, but now we hav
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?