ISITC is looking ahead to its next 20 years, focusing on industry dialogue with regulators, international coordination, broker-dealer data operations issues, derivatives messaging standards and managing the use of new technology. The organization’s chair, Jan Snitzer, sees 2012 as a pivotal year of change, and describes its objectives
In 2012, the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) celebrates its 20th anniversary, and more than two decades of industry collaboration to bring better practices to the financial services industry. It was 20 years ago that a group of professionals from 15 firms came together to tackle what was a truly daunting task at the time—reducing trade failures and...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools