The use of legal entity identifiers (LEIs) is no longer in its infancy. With almost 390,000 issued worldwide by 26 endorsed local operating units (LOUs), significant progress has been made in using the LEI as a valuable building block to increased transparency and risk mitigation in the financial markets. In addition, robust public sector oversight and private sector governance mechanisms have been firmly established via the Regulatory Oversight Committee (ROC) and the Global LEI Foundation (GLE
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?