What projects are you currently working on?
My focus is on projects either directly or indirectly related to electronic trading. The larger projects involve the development of new multilateral trading facilities (MTFs) or trading models, better ways to use transaction cost analysis and better integration of trading algorithms.
What will be the big challenge for you in the coming months?
The market is quite buoyant at the moment and many firms are taking this opportunity to invest in their stra
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?