Today's liquidity framework, assessment and reporting will soon be a thing of the past. The UK regulator, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) published the consultation paper (CP) 08/22, Strengthening liquidity standards in December 2008. The consultation period came to a close on March 4, 2009 and the regulator plans to implement the new rules by October 2009. The back office must prepare for what promises to lead to increasing data requirements and pressure on the back office.
The FSA has a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management