Bank of Scotland Expands Information Office
Bank of Scotland Corporate has recruited Andrew Stephenson as head of data quality, officials tell Inside Reference Data. Stephenson, joining from the accounting division, will be responsible for information quality. The appointment is part of a new information office set-up at Bank of Scotland Corporate, with four new heads-data quality, business interests, information management and information risk-reporting to chief information officer Alistair MacC
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?