SYDNEY-Reference data strategies were frequently on the agenda at Sibos, the annual Swift-sponsored conference and event dedicated to middle- and back-office financial technologies.
Despite its traditional focus on the payments industry, this year's show saw a large number of delegates from the securities world. According to Geoff Harries, director, securities product management, at Checkfree, reference data issues concerning the securities world has been "a lot more important" to delegates v
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management