Data management has not traditionally been regarded as part of the regulatory agenda, but the last four months have seen this radically change, especially in the US. On February 4, senator Jack Reed introduced S.3005: The National Institute of Finance Act of 2010, "to create an independent research institute, to be known as the National Institute of Finance (NIF) to "oversee the collection and standardization of data on financial entities and activities, conduct monitoring, research and analytic
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?