Industry messaging standards organization ISITC plans greater collaboration on market practice processes and to exert influence on LEI and global regulatory discussions. By Michael Shashoua
Along with its plans for a regulatory working group, industry messaging standards organization ISITC has also set goals for its reconciliation and settlements working groups for this year. Additionally, on reflecting on its history and future, past ISITC chairs say many of the original drivers for the organization are still present. ISITC’s efforts will continue to center on market practice processes...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- TruMid Launches Market Center Platform, Introduces On-Demand Bond Trading
- FTSE Russell, NSX Partner for Index Series
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony