Industry messaging standards organization ISITC plans greater collaboration on market practice processes and to exert influence on LEI and global regulatory discussions. By Michael Shashoua
Along with its plans for a regulatory working group, industry messaging standards organization ISITC has also set goals for its reconciliation and settlements working groups for this year. Additionally, on reflecting on its history and future, past ISITC chairs say many of the original drivers for the organization are still present. ISITC’s efforts will continue to center on market practice processes...
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services