The lessons learned from the financial crisis have prompted regulators around the world to introduce a wave of new risk data, stress testing and reporting requirements. On June 26, Inside Reference Data invited a panel of industry experts to share their thoughts on the impact of these measures during a webcast sponsored by Axiom SL, a vendor of capital adequacy, risk management and regulatory reporting software and services.
A key weakness highlighted by the financial crisis is the inability of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?