The securities industry is putting the pieces together for compliance with the legal entity identifier standard, with a crucial piece being the ISO 17442 standard. Michael Shashoua speaks with Citi's Carla McKenna, who is also chair of ISO TC 68, about how the functions and players are coming together under the standard.
With the ISO 17442 standard winning the blessing of the Global Financial Management Association (GFMA) for the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard set by the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has taken its place beside Swift, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)/Avox as caretakers of LEI implementation for the financial...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed