The securities industry is putting the pieces together for compliance with the legal entity identifier standard, with a crucial piece being the ISO 17442 standard. Michael Shashoua speaks with Citi's Carla McKenna, who is also chair of ISO TC 68, about how the functions and players are coming together under the standard.
With the ISO 17442 standard winning the blessing of the Global Financial Management Association (GFMA) for the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard set by the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has taken its place beside Swift, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)/Avox as caretakers of LEI implementation for the financial...
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day