A panel of private sector representatives is providing advice to the Financial Stability Board (FSB) on the development of the legal entity identifier. Nicholas Hamilton speaks to Graeme Austin, one of the participants in this advisory group, about how his organization, ISITC Europe, views the work being done by the FSB
Graeme Austin, CEO of ISITC Europe, speaks to Inside Reference Data's Nicholas Hamilton about how ISITC sees the work being done by the Financial Stability Board (FSB) about the legal entity identifier (LEI). Austin is a member of a panel of industry representatives advising the FSB on the issue.
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- FactSet Sells Research Arms to Asset International
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy