Torjus Jensen, managing director for financial services at Luxoft, a software development and IT outsourcing vendor, took part in a panel discussion about the opportunities and challenges presented by the legal entitiy identifier (LEI), at the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit this month.
Here he explains that successful integration of the LEI requires a legal entity master and a single feed of LEI data.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?