John Randles, chief executive officer of Bloomberg PolarLake, says a deal to distribute data from Markit proves his company is an independent entity that is open to working with third-party data vendors
On Nov. 5, data vendors Bloomberg and Markit announced an agreement to distribute one another's reference and pricing data through the managed service offerings of their respective enterprise data management (EDM) businesses, Bloomberg PolarLake and Markit EDM.
Here, John Randles, Dublin-based chief executive officer of Bloomberg PolarLake, explains why the deal is important for his company and why he is keen to work with third-party data vendors.
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm