Jeff Zoller, chair of ISITC, talks about the new middle office group announced at the organization's 20th annual conference in Boston on March 24, as well as other issues on the agenda
Jeff Zoller, chair of ISITC, speaks with Michael Shashoua, editor of Inside Reference Data, about his organization's new Middle Office Working Group, cost pressures on data management, reaction to EMIR implementation, and institution of IBORs.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push