LONDON - Credit information provider Markit is setting up a document exchange facility to help firms comply with know your customer (KYC) regulation and reduce costs and time involved in on-boarding clients, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The new product is a web-based, secure repository, where buy-side firms can upload KYC reporting, such as articles of incorporation, lists of directors and shareholders, investment management agreements and monthly credit reports, and grant permission to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management