Serenita Lands at HSBC
New York-based Peter Serenita, recently crowned Reference Data Executive of the Year in the Inside Reference Data Awards, has joined HSBC as global head of entity reference data in the global banking and markets division. Serenita, who continues to be based in Manhattan, will be responsible for client entity data initiatives.
Earlier in July, he left a position as global head of pricing operations at JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services. Prior to this role he had been chi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?