LONDON - Data management software provider Finsoft Financial Systems is releasing a new version of its customizable data quality service and investment information portal, FinCore, at the end of Q2 2009, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The new version allows users to compose even the most complex instruments via a graphical wizard with a palette of instrument components. Users can drag and drop data elements, enabling them to graphically and quickly compose a complex instrument from simple dat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?