LONDON-Data provider Reuters' global data governance initiative has proved a success, according to speakers at the Data Governance Europe 2008 conference in London in February.
Reuters' approach to data governance is a process that is an evolving, maturing part of a wider technical governance initiative at the company. The international data company has a team of people in different countries, looking at data from an enterprise perspective to ensure development around set policies and standards.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?