LONDON-LCDX, the North American loan-only credit default swap index, is expected to launch in early May, coinciding with the launch of a new market standard identifier for credit agreements and loan tranches, provided by Markit RED Loans.
The LCDX index, which allows investors to go long or short North American syndicated secured loans, will be the US equivalent of iTraxx LevX, the European leveraged loans index launched in October 2006.
LCDX will contain 100 reference entities with a designat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?