NEW YORK - A central steering committee governing issues such as standardization and prioritization has paid off for the data team at Morgan Stanley, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
At the North American Financial Information Summit in New York in April, it emerged that Morgan Stanley is moving from a federated to a centralized reference data structure, making it one of the most organizationally advanced institutions represented at the event. The firm has centralized data management project
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?