NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, DC - Industry efforts will have to focus on the language aspect of the extensible business reporting language (XBRL) to push forward efforts to create an XBRL taxonomy for the reporting of risk by financial firms, according to participants at the XBRL for risk reporting seminar in New York in February, Inside Reference Data has learned.
In the IBM-led initiative kick-off meeting, the group realized it is not about the repository, but the initial focus needs to be on getting
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?