TOKYO - Japan is in the process of moving to the international accounting standard IFRS, and firms are preparing for coming changes, including the use of fair-valuation methods, according to speakers at the Tokyo Financial Information Summit. In 2007, the International Accounting Standards Board and the Accounting Standards Board of Japan (ASBJ) announced an agreement to accelerate convergence between...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Compliance Product — Fenergo
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies